Welcome! I am Heather, an busy 29 year old living in beautiful Vancouver, BC where I perform music and teach little kids for a living. I use this blog to share my love for baking. Enjoy!
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
- Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate Flakes and Heritage Cream Frosting January 4, 2017
- Blood Orange Thyme Cake August 3, 2016
- Milk Chocolate Ganache Cake August 2, 2016
- Champagne Celebration Cake July 24, 2016
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Owl's Instagram
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tagsapple autumn bake baked goods baker baking bars birthday bread breakfast brownies butter buttercream cake caramel cheesecake chocolate chocolate chip chocolate chip cookies chocolate chips christmas cinnamon coconut comfort food cookies Craft cupcakes design dessert DIY do it yourself easter easy fall family fashion festive food fresh frosting gluten free goodies hazelnuts healthy holiday home homemade knitting lavender lemon muffins paleo pastry peanut butter pie shortbread spices squares stamp strawberry summer tart Thanksgiving treat treats valentines vancouver vancouver baker vancouver blogger vanilla vegan walnut walnuts wood wool
Tag Archives: pie
OK, confession time: I have unearthed a discovery too good not to share. Yes that’s right, a secret and it’s high time I told you about it. Get your pen and paper ready because this one’s for your eyes only. Can you keep … Continue reading
Do you still buy the newspaper? Call me old fashioned, but I think that there is something so timeless and enjoyable about spending an easy Sunday morning leafing through a crisp newspaper. Coffee first, paper second and all is right in the … Continue reading
September and October are my favourite months for baking pies. The end of summer in British Columbia brings its residents an onslaught of summer fruit ripe for the picking. BC boasts local blackberries, raspberries, pears, plums, and apples on its vines and fruit trees. … Continue reading
Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie! No dessert on earth beats a freshly baked pie straight out of the oven, right? Don’t forget the ice-cream dollop on my plate please. If you are indeed a pie-lover like me, today’s post is just for … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe we are already at Day 7 of Blue Owl’s Week of Christmas series. It’s been a slice, my friends. :) I’m curious, which recipe was your fav?
How was your weekend? Mine was low key. After work, I enjoyed doing this, watching that and trying those. Oh, and I also enjoyed the last sliver of a certain scrumptious apple pie! I have to say, I’m pretty excited … Continue reading
How well do you know your neighbours? I wish I knew mine better!