Blue Owl Treats
Welcome! I am Heather, a musician, baker, and teacher living in beautiful Vancouver, BC! I use this blog to share my love for baking and the odd DIY or crafting project. Enjoy!
Join 262 other subscribers
- Quarantine Cakes April 15, 2020
- Matcha Green Tea Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream and Raspberry Coulis January 28, 2020
- Triple Chocolate Christmas Ganache Cake December 3, 2018
- All-Occasion Yellow Butter Cake November 27, 2018
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Owl's Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
The Owl’s TweetsTweets by heathbt
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tags
- baked goods
- chocolate chip
- chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate chips
- comfort food
- do it yourself
- gluten free
- peanut butter
- vancouver baker
- vancouver blogger
Category Archives: Peppermint
A couple weeks ago I hosted a baking event in partnership with the Dollar Collective.
Posted in Baking, Cake, cupcakes, Peppermint Tagged baking, butter, buttercream, cupcake, dessert, icing, mini, vanilla 3 Comments
Easter Bites: Marshmallows
Do you have any recipes that are on your bucket-list? Are there any recipes that have caught your attention, sparked your curiosity or enticed your sweet tooth while flipping through a magazine or scrolling down a website?
Posted in Baking, Peppermint Tagged candy, easter, marshmallows, pastel, peppermint Leave a comment