Welcome! I am Heather, a musician, baker, and teacher living in beautiful Vancouver, BC! I use this blog to share my love for baking and the odd DIY or crafting project. Enjoy!
- Quarantine Cakes April 15, 2020
- Matcha Green Tea Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream and Raspberry Coulis January 28, 2020
- Triple Chocolate Christmas Ganache Cake December 3, 2018
- All-Occasion Yellow Butter Cake November 27, 2018
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Owl's Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Kamloops Symphony Orchestra: KSO at the Movies heatherbeaty.com/concerts-and-e… 3 years ago
- RT @Grimezsz: 🌙⭐️the Venus Fly Emotion picture, avec @JanelleMonae ! is now available on youtube in 4K ! m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXD… 5 years ago
- Custom designed, 3D printed, hand painted BLUE OWL in the house...… instagram.com/p/BRPpcwfgA577… 5 years ago
- HBD to the shmooshiest little peanut fluff queen 🌟 😼#4yrsold… instagram.com/p/BQl51vWArMQi… 5 years ago
- RT @coastaljazz: TODAY: Winterruption Festival Day 2: A screamin' and hollerin' gypsy blues band bluemoonmarquee… instagram.com/p/BQqlF0Yjlx-/ 5 years ago
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tags
- baked goods
- chocolate chip
- chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate chips
- comfort food
- do it yourself
- gluten free
- peanut butter
- vancouver baker
- vancouver blogger
Category Archives: cupcakes
I love May. It is a month of long sunlit days, gardening, baby animals, as well as some of the prettiest flowers in bloom. We get to celebrate our mothers and leave our worries behind for the luxurious Victoria and Memorial Day long weekends.In May we … Continue reading
With Cocoa Buttercream Frosting News update: Today, January 27th is National Chocolate Cake Day! Could it be true!? According to this article from the Daily Meal, it is a cold hard fact. I know..Best Monday cheer-up. Probably ever!
A couple weeks ago I hosted a baking event in partnership with the Dollar Collective.
Did you ever go through any phases growing up? Looking back, I had a couple funny ones! In grade six, I had a phase when I wore a pair of Gap blue fuzzy velvet pants to school religiously (I think … Continue reading
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!