Welcome! I am Heather, a musician, baker, and teacher living in beautiful Vancouver, BC! I use this blog to share my love for baking and the odd DIY or crafting project. Enjoy!
- Quarantine Cakes April 15, 2020
- Matcha Green Tea Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream and Raspberry Coulis January 28, 2020
- Triple Chocolate Christmas Ganache Cake December 3, 2018
- All-Occasion Yellow Butter Cake November 27, 2018
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Owl's Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Kamloops Symphony Orchestra: KSO at the Movies heatherbeaty.com/concerts-and-e… 1 year ago
- RT @Grimezsz: 🌙⭐️the Venus Fly Emotion picture, avec @JanelleMonae ! is now available on youtube in 4K ! m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXD… 3 years ago
- Custom designed, 3D printed, hand painted BLUE OWL in the house...… instagram.com/p/BRPpcwfgA577… 3 years ago
- HBD to the shmooshiest little peanut fluff queen 🌟 😼#4yrsold… instagram.com/p/BQl51vWArMQi… 3 years ago
- RT @coastaljazz: TODAY: Winterruption Festival Day 2: A screamin' and hollerin' gypsy blues band bluemoonmarquee… instagram.com/p/BQqlF0Yjlx-/ 3 years ago
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tags
- baked goods
- chocolate chip
- chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate chips
- comfort food
- do it yourself
- gluten free
- peanut butter
- vancouver baker
- vancouver blogger
Category Archives: Knitting
Happy New Year! I hope you had a fantastic holiday. What did you get up to? If you’re like me, your days off were probably filled with delicious food, snow and laziness. With a little bit of those three things, our start … Continue reading
Time has a famous way of rushing past like sand through a sieve. Do you ever get that feeling? On busy days, something as simple as a mug of coffee, a favourite-song-break or a lunch date can be all you … Continue reading
Happy Monday! What did you get up to this past week? Things are getting chillier in Vancouver and it feels like old man winter is about to knock on the door! (haha.. remember that annoying ad?)
November’s tomorrow–Sharpen those knitting needles and fluff up your wool!
As the Stark family is known to say, “Winter is coming.” Well, in the land of direwolves and white walkers it is. In reality, the crocuses are blooming and the days are getting longer. What a relief! Spring has sprung, but … Continue reading
Happy new month!
This past weekend I volunteered at a CISV mini camp out at Camp Alexandra in White Rock.