Welcome! I am Heather, a musician, baker, and teacher living in beautiful Vancouver, BC! I use this blog to share my love for baking and the odd DIY or crafting project. Enjoy!
- Quarantine Cakes April 15, 2020
- Matcha Green Tea Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream and Raspberry Coulis January 28, 2020
- Triple Chocolate Christmas Ganache Cake December 3, 2018
- All-Occasion Yellow Butter Cake November 27, 2018
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Owl's Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Kamloops Symphony Orchestra: KSO at the Movies heatherbeaty.com/concerts-and-e… 1 year ago
- RT @Grimezsz: 🌙⭐️the Venus Fly Emotion picture, avec @JanelleMonae ! is now available on youtube in 4K ! m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXD… 3 years ago
- Custom designed, 3D printed, hand painted BLUE OWL in the house...… instagram.com/p/BRPpcwfgA577… 3 years ago
- HBD to the shmooshiest little peanut fluff queen 🌟 😼#4yrsold… instagram.com/p/BQl51vWArMQi… 3 years ago
- RT @coastaljazz: TODAY: Winterruption Festival Day 2: A screamin' and hollerin' gypsy blues band bluemoonmarquee… instagram.com/p/BQqlF0Yjlx-/ 3 years ago
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tags
- baked goods
- chocolate chip
- chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate chips
- comfort food
- do it yourself
- gluten free
- peanut butter
- vancouver baker
- vancouver blogger
Category Archives: Cake
Good afternoon! Today I have a funny cake story to share with you. I baked this ridiculous cake for myself as a birthday cake this year and got in big trouble because of it! I guess I was just so curious … Continue reading
Good morning. :) I feel so sleepy today under the low-pressure cloudy skies after such an incredible weekend of sunshine and the outdoors. What did you get up to over August Long?
Happy sunny Sunday to you wherever you may be. :) How’s your day going? I feel like I hardly did anything this weekend except for lounge about (shh)! So if you got out and about, you beat me. I had an … Continue reading
This July my family welcomed our first 4th-generation member, a little baby boy. I have never experienced such a profound feeling of awe, wonder and love in a single moment. Oh, to be an aunt! I have a lifetime ahead
Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Those darn storm clouds kept lingering around Vancouver’s skies with intermittent showers all weekend long!
Oh hello again! How are you doing? I am very happy to be jotting out a blog post for you today and to be lounging in my
Hello Spring! Since Blue Owl’s last post, Vancouver has seen some beautiful changes come to pass. We’ve bid adieu to short winter days in exchange for 6am sunrises. Blue skies have once again burst on the scene, cherry trees have blossomed in full … Continue reading
I love May. It is a month of long sunlit days, gardening, baby animals, as well as some of the prettiest flowers in bloom. We get to celebrate our mothers and leave our worries behind for the luxurious Victoria and Memorial Day long weekends.In May we … Continue reading
With Cocoa Buttercream Frosting News update: Today, January 27th is National Chocolate Cake Day! Could it be true!? According to this article from the Daily Meal, it is a cold hard fact. I know..Best Monday cheer-up. Probably ever!
Happy Halloween! What have you been up to this weekend? I have been performing with the KSO! It’s been a fantastic weekend spent with some incredible local musicians. I have to say though,