Welcome! I am Heather, an outdoorsy 28 year old living in beautiful Vancouver, BC where I perform music and teach little kids for a living. I use this blog to share my love for baking. Enjoy!
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
- Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate Flakes and Heritage Cream Frosting January 4, 2017
- Blood Orange Thyme Cake August 3, 2016
- Milk Chocolate Ganache Cake August 2, 2016
- Champagne Celebration Cake July 24, 2016
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The Owl's Instagram
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tagsapple autumn bake baked goods baker baking bars birthday bread breakfast brownies butter buttercream cake caramel cheesecake chocolate chocolate chip chocolate chip cookies chocolate chips christmas cinnamon coconut comfort food cookies Craft cupcakes design dessert DIY do it yourself easter easy fall family fashion festive food fresh frosting gluten free goodies hazelnuts healthy holiday home homemade knitting lavender lemon muffins paleo pastry peanut butter pie shortbread spices squares stamp strawberry summer tart Thanksgiving treat treats valentines vancouver vancouver baker vancouver blogger vanilla vegan walnut walnuts wood wool
Tag Archives: homemade
Care to don a flower crown my fair lady? Well if you’re like me and have been noticing delicate floral accessories encircling pretty ladies’ locks as of late, I have some great news for your inner princess: You can make one … Continue reading
Do you still buy the newspaper? Call me old fashioned, but I think that there is something so timeless and enjoyable about spending an easy Sunday morning leafing through a crisp newspaper. Coffee first, paper second and all is right in the … Continue reading
Time has a famous way of rushing past like sand through a sieve. Do you ever get that feeling? On busy days, something as simple as a mug of coffee, a favourite-song-break or a lunch date can be all you … Continue reading
November’s tomorrow–Sharpen those knitting needles and fluff up your wool!
As the weather chills and the days shorten, most of us find ourselves cozying up indoors for more hours in the day. I love the signature moments fall allows for us to curl up with