Welcome! I am Heather, a musician, baker, and teacher living in beautiful Vancouver, BC! I use this blog to share my love for baking and the odd DIY or crafting project. Enjoy!
- Quarantine Cakes April 15, 2020
- Matcha Green Tea Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream and Raspberry Coulis January 28, 2020
- Triple Chocolate Christmas Ganache Cake December 3, 2018
- All-Occasion Yellow Butter Cake November 27, 2018
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The Owl's Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
- Kamloops Symphony Orchestra: KSO at the Movies heatherbeaty.com/concerts-and-e… 2 years ago
- RT @Grimezsz: 🌙⭐️the Venus Fly Emotion picture, avec @JanelleMonae ! is now available on youtube in 4K ! m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXD… 4 years ago
- Custom designed, 3D printed, hand painted BLUE OWL in the house...… instagram.com/p/BRPpcwfgA577… 4 years ago
- HBD to the shmooshiest little peanut fluff queen 🌟 😼#4yrsold… instagram.com/p/BQl51vWArMQi… 4 years ago
- RT @coastaljazz: TODAY: Winterruption Festival Day 2: A screamin' and hollerin' gypsy blues band bluemoonmarquee… instagram.com/p/BQqlF0Yjlx-/ 4 years ago
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tags
- baked goods
- chocolate chip
- chocolate chip cookies
- chocolate chips
- comfort food
- do it yourself
- gluten free
- peanut butter
- vancouver baker
- vancouver blogger
Category Archives: Breakfast
It’s Monday. It’s raining (what’s new). Enough said. One of the ways I tend to cope with challenging and drab weekdays such as today is to pretend it’s still the weekend. AKA let’s re-hash the funny and memorable moments from … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Do you have plans to celebrate the lucky Irish this evening? I am looking forward to enjoying a pint of Guiness after work tonight! If you’re in Van today, I hope you get a chance to … Continue reading
I hope you had a fantastic Monday. If you woke up in Vancouver like me this morning, we were in for a big surprise— snow!
What’s your favourite meal of the day? Mine is definitely breakfast! A perfect wake-up for me would begin with a jog in the morning sunshine, followed by a freshly brewed cup of joe, the paper and some berries with granola! … Continue reading
with Coconut, Seeds, and Maple Syrup According to the Rebar sisters, you better go get out your silk pyjamas and silver spoon because this is no gosh darn hippie-dippy granola. This granola recipe is made for the likes of queens.
Is it one of your dreams to be served breakfast in bed at some point in your life? Well it is one of mine! There’s something so comforting and romantic about the idea. My fantasy is to be woken up … Continue reading