Welcome! I am Heather, an outdoorsy 28 year old living in beautiful Vancouver, BC where I perform music and teach little kids for a living. I use this blog to share my love for baking. Enjoy!
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
- Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate Flakes and Heritage Cream Frosting January 4, 2017
- Blood Orange Thyme Cake August 3, 2016
- Milk Chocolate Ganache Cake August 2, 2016
- Champagne Celebration Cake July 24, 2016
The Owl's Instagram
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tagsapple autumn bake baked goods baker baking bars birthday bread breakfast brownies butter buttercream cake caramel cheesecake chocolate chocolate chip chocolate chip cookies chocolate chips christmas cinnamon coconut comfort food cookies Craft cupcakes design dessert DIY do it yourself easter easy fall family fashion festive food fresh frosting gluten free goodies hazelnuts healthy holiday home homemade knitting lavender lemon muffins paleo pastry peanut butter pie shortbread spices squares stamp strawberry summer tart Thanksgiving treat treats valentines vancouver vancouver baker vancouver blogger vanilla vegan walnut walnuts wood wool
Category Archives: Bread
Oh hello there! How have you been? Bet you’ve been busy enjoying these stunning dog days of summer! The weather in Vancouver has been picture perfect- balmy, sunny with robins-egg-blue-summery skies almost every day. Pretty tough to stay indoors plugging away at a … Continue reading
What’s your fitness regime? Are you a runner or a biker? A swimmer, a rower or a bit of all the above? :) I identify as a runner! No matter what is going on in a day,
Happy Easter! I hope that you are enjoying your long weekend wherever you may be. Today, Vancouver is an absolutely gorgeous city (what’s new!) The skies are azure blue, the mountain peaks are dipped in white frosting and the sunshine … Continue reading
I hope you had a relaxing weekend! What did you get up to? Did you watch the Oscars on Sunday night? I was proud of this Canadian composer’s win and swooned at her dress on the red carpet. My weekend was … Continue reading
Do you ever walk down memory lane when you smell a certain scent? See a familiar image? My friend posted this BuzzFeed link today on Facebook and it made me laugh. I could relate to her so much.