Welcome! I am Heather, an outdoorsy 28 year old living in beautiful Vancouver, BC where I perform music and teach little kids for a living. I use this blog to share my love for baking. Enjoy!
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
- Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate Flakes and Heritage Cream Frosting January 4, 2017
- Blood Orange Thyme Cake August 3, 2016
- Milk Chocolate Ganache Cake August 2, 2016
- Champagne Celebration Cake July 24, 2016
The Owl's Instagram
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tagsapple autumn bake baked goods baker baking bars birthday bread breakfast brownies butter buttercream cake caramel cheesecake chocolate chocolate chip chocolate chip cookies chocolate chips christmas cinnamon coconut comfort food cookies Craft cupcakes design dessert DIY do it yourself easter easy fall family fashion festive food fresh frosting gluten free goodies hazelnuts healthy holiday home homemade knitting lavender lemon muffins paleo pastry peanut butter pie shortbread spices squares stamp strawberry summer tart Thanksgiving treat treats valentines vancouver vancouver baker vancouver blogger vanilla vegan walnut walnuts wood wool
Tag Archives: vancouver blogger
Happy sunny Sunday to you wherever you may be. :) How’s your day going? I feel like I hardly did anything this weekend except for lounge about (shh)! So if you got out and about, you beat me. I had an … Continue reading
This July my family welcomed our first 4th-generation member, a little baby boy. I have never experienced such a profound feeling of awe, wonder and love in a single moment. Oh, to be an aunt! I have a lifetime ahead
Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Those darn storm clouds kept lingering around Vancouver’s skies with intermittent showers all weekend long!