Welcome! I am Heather, an busy 29 year old living in beautiful Vancouver, BC where I perform music and teach little kids for a living. I use this blog to share my love for baking. Enjoy!
- Strawberry Rose Vanilla Cake April 5, 2017
- Red Velvet Cake with White Chocolate Flakes and Heritage Cream Frosting January 4, 2017
- Blood Orange Thyme Cake August 3, 2016
- Milk Chocolate Ganache Cake August 2, 2016
- Champagne Celebration Cake July 24, 2016
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The Owl's Instagram
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- About Me Almond Butter Baking baking, cake, birthday cake, blood orange, thyme, savoury cake, vancouver baker Bars Bread Breakfast Brownies Buttercream Cake Chickens Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies Christmas Coconut Cookies Craft cupcakes dessert DIY Doughnut First Post fresh eggs Frosting Gardening gluten free Halloween home Homemade Knitting Lemon Low Fat Meringue muffins Nutella Paleo Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Brownies Peppermint Pie Stationary tart Travel Valentines Vegan Video
Blue Owl Tagsapple autumn bake baked goods baker baking bars birthday bread breakfast brownies butter buttercream cake caramel cheesecake chocolate chocolate chip chocolate chip cookies chocolate chips christmas cinnamon coconut comfort food cookies Craft cupcakes design dessert DIY do it yourself easter easy fall family fashion festive food fresh frosting gluten free goodies hazelnuts healthy holiday home homemade knitting lavender lemon muffins paleo pastry peanut butter pie shortbread spices squares stamp strawberry summer tart Thanksgiving treat treats valentines vancouver vancouver baker vancouver blogger vanilla vegan walnut walnuts wood wool
Tag Archives: lemon
Hello Spring! Since Blue Owl’s last post, Vancouver has seen some beautiful changes come to pass. We’ve bid adieu to short winter days in exchange for 6am sunrises. Blue skies have once again burst on the scene, cherry trees have blossomed in full … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Do you have plans to celebrate the lucky Irish this evening? I am looking forward to enjoying a pint of Guiness after work tonight! If you’re in Van today, I hope you get a chance to … Continue reading
Happy Easter! I hope that you are enjoying your long weekend wherever you may be. Today, Vancouver is an absolutely gorgeous city (what’s new!) The skies are azure blue, the mountain peaks are dipped in white frosting and the sunshine … Continue reading
You guessed it– these bars are coming to you straight from my Grandma Pat! Her lemon squares are the lemoniest, zestiest, crumbliest dessert bars ever. I have adored them ever since I can remember.